We are a family owned relocation company founded in 1994.
We have been providing expert service to families locally, nationally and internationally for more than 24 years.
Our mission exceeds customers expectations by adapting our moving services to specific needs.
We move apartments, condominiums, homes, businesses, and everything in between – from very small to very large.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I keep with me on moving day?
Keep with you anything you or your family will use on the day of your move with you. Common items include snacks, toilet paper, paper towel, phone chargers, a change of clothes, toothbrush/toothpaste, and your kids’ favorite toys. Additionally, medications, important paperwork (e.g., birth certificates and social security cards), and anything highly valuable or sentimental (jewelry, credit cards, bank account information, etc.) should be set aside. On your moving day, place these essential items in a box or bag that you’ll carry with you to your new home.
What’s the most efficient way to pack my house?
- Block off time in the days before your move to pack. Give yourself enough time to pack carefully without feeling overly stressed out.
- Decide the order in which you’ll be packing up your home. The most common way is to pack up each room separately.
- Begin packing the room in your home that gets the least amount of use.
- Save essentials for last. You won’t want to pack items you use daily, such as a toothbrush, until the last moment possible.
- If you don’t have time to pack yourself, you can hire professionals. Most moving companies offer packing services as well.
Why should I choose Sureway Moving & Storage as my movers?
With more than 20 years of experience in the moving industry, we are well equipped to handle any move situation. From local to long-distance moves, business and in-home moving, packing services, and storage solutions – we are able to take the stress out of your move, and get you where you need to go
How much should I tip my movers?
Although our movers are trained to never ask or hint for tips from customers, they are allowed to accept tips should customers feel inclined for the hard work they received.
In terms of what to tip the movers, we encourage customers to tip whatever they feel is necessary for the job that was completed.